|Reports to||Director of Project Management|
The Project Manager is directly responsible for managing client expectations, including but not limited to; contract, scope, schedule, labor budget, and overall project budget. The Project Manager will lead the project team through construction of the entire project. This position is responsible for building and maintaining a strong relationship with the owner, subcontractors, engineers, and Pure Power Contractors construction management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Participate in development of project budget, project buy out, site logistics planning, staffing plan, and project reporting
- Maintain thorough understanding of the Prime Contract and all Subcontracts.
- Oversee the pay request process, monitor project costs, and job cost report, and analyze monthly total cost projection reports.
- Lead weekly coordination calls with Client and Subcontractors.
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and owners that embodies Pure Power Contractor’s core values
- General knowledge of construction principles and practices required
- Experience dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Valid government Issued Driver’s License
- Eligible to work in the US, pass a criminal/civil background check, drug screen and motor vehicle records search
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products (Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Situational awareness
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/client focus
- Diversity and inclusion
- Results driven
- Stress management and composure
- Teamwork orientation
- Strong work ethic
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or Engineering with 5 years’ solar project management experience.
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED) with 8 years’ solar project management experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- OSHA 30 Hour certified preferred but not required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and/or driving.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 – 20 pounds at times.
The job is performed indoors in a construction office setting and at job sites (indoors and outside). Protective / safety gear (e.g., hard hat, glasses, hearing protection) is required while onsite. Activities include extended periods of sitting, movement, and extensive work at a computer and phone.
- 100% paid Dental and Vision for Employee
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability offerings
- Group Term Life Insurance offerings
- 401k Eligible after 90 days, competitive Employer Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Recurrent Training
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.